Steel Structures built on site to Florida Code
Why buy a steel building from Jack's Shacks?
Over the many years that we have been in business, we have dealt with a few carport companies. All of them have proven to be difficult to deal with. When you deal with a "big box" company, you do not get the personal service that you get when you go local. The company we use IS local, has over 50+ combined years of knowledge in the steel building business.
The typical steel building is built on a square 2.25" tubular frame. While this is adequate, we use a high durability steel frame that is a rectangular 2×3 cold formed steel which adds rigidity and enhances structural performance. Unlike other companies, we have a 360 degree weld on the bottom rail and trusses, are highly corrosion resistant and have a triple coated exterior and a coated interior. They come standard with a ridge cap system and custom designed boxed eve.
We guarantee that your steel building experience will be stress free because our buildings have:
- The most competitive lead time in the industry
- Truly Exceptional Customer Service
- After purchase support
- Expertise in zoning requirements by county
- Local manufacturing facility that services only Florida
- Exceptional Engineering
- Engineered to meet Florida building code requirements
- Engineered 140 MPH wind load with 150 MPH wind load available
- Customized Engineering available